Experienced lettings negotiators
Ready to join our team?
Our vibrant Canary Wharf office has thrown open its doors and is looking for someone like you to become a valuable part of the rapidly expanding team.
We’re ready to hire smart, motivated property specialists with at least 12 months industry experience behind them. To put you ahead of the curve, you’ll receive ongoing training opportunities to compliment your existing skills and expertise giving you an industry edge. Customer care, personal service, and expert knowledge are the values we live by, and we’re looking for individuals who are ready and willing to put them into practice.
As an experienced lettings negotiator working for Kingsley Hamilton Estates, you’ll be responsible for a range of day-to-day tasks including calling potential tenants and landlords, arranging and conducting viewings, keeping all paperwork organised and orderly, managing your workload and time, assisting with valuations, working with the lettings manager to develop the brand, and finalising deals.
- Enthusiastic and self-disciplined property experts
- Consistent and methodical approach
- Ability to work well within a team
- Target driven
- Full, clean UK driving licence
- At least 12 months’ industry experience
- Competitive salary plus employee benefits
- Uncapped commission structure
- Audi A1 company car
- Company iPhone
- Full training
- Support within a tight-knit team
- Fast-track career progression for top performers
If you think you’re a perfect fit for the role, we want to hear from you. Apply now, and we’ll be in touch within 48 hours if your application has been successful.