Property Manager – Mandarin Speaking
Ready to join our team?
Our vibrant Canary Wharf office has thrown open its doors and is looking for someone like you to become a valuable part of the rapidly expanding team.
We’re ready to hire smart, motivated property specialists with at least 12 months industry experience behind them. To put you ahead of the curve, you’ll receive ongoing training opportunities to compliment your existing skills and expertise giving you an industry edge. Customer care, personal service, and expert knowledge are the values we live by, and we’re looking for individuals who are ready and willing to put them into practice.
- Ensuring that landlords are compliant with legislation and contractual obligations by checking that required safety certificates are carried out
- Arranging repairs and maintenance as and when they arise and within a reasonable time-scale
- Obtaining quotes when required
- Dealing with insurance claims in a timely manner
- Carrying out ad hoc property inspections
- Providing an advisory, forward-thinking and bespoke service to our clients to ensure retention rates remain high
- Dealing with end of tenancy deposit negotiations in a timely manner
- Seeking opportunities to increase revenue for the department and spotting any cross-selling opportunities that will benefit the company as a whole
- Translations of documentation from English to Mandarin
- Assisting sales and lettings teams with liaison with overseas clients
Sounds like you?
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Experience in translation
- Track record of client liaison in Mandarin
- Experience in residential property management
- Confident liaising with clients via phone, emails and letters
- Ability to work under pressure with a degree of flexibility while taking control of own workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills – good communication between departments and with tenants and landlords is essential
- Excellent organisational and IT skills
If you think you’re a perfect fit for the role, we want to hear from you. Apply now, and we’ll be in touch within 48 hours if your application has been successful.