Ready to join our team?
Our vibrant Canary Wharf office has thrown open its doors and is looking for someone like you to become a valuable part of the rapidly expanding team.
We’re ready to hire smart, motivated property specialists with at least 12 months industry experience behind them. To put you ahead of the curve, you’ll receive ongoing training opportunities to compliment your existing skills and expertise giving you an industry edge. Customer care, personal service, and expert knowledge are the values we live by, and we’re looking for individuals who are ready and willing to put them into practice.
Are you an experienced estate agent looking for a new challenge? An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, presentable and well-spoken Lettings Lister for our clients, a fast expanding agency in Canary Wharf.
As the ideal candidate you will need to have a successful 2 year track record in lettings in the London market. You must be professional, hardworking and have the ability to work with initiative.
The main purpose of the role is to manage the lettings department with full accountability for achieving targets and managing a team whilst enhancing the Company standards.
Dueties will include:
- Drive the lettings team at a pace that will deliver results whilst leading from the front and meeting all targets
- Setting daily targets for members of the team and monitoring performance
- Achieving the portfolio balance between managed, rent collect and let only business
- Running morning and letting team meetings
- Negotiating the let of properties
- Generating market appraisals through leafleting, touting and canvassing
- Being aware of market conditions and trends
- Cross selling our company services to generate new and repeat business
- Preparation of property details
- Producing weekly reporting statistics
Ideal candidates will have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within residential lettings in the London real estate market
- Minimum 1 year experience in managing people
- Strong track record of exceeding targets
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Full, clean UK driving license
If you think you’re a perfect fit for the role, we want to hear from you. Apply now, and we’ll be in touch within 48 hours if your application has been successful.
Due to time constraints and the number of applications we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Kingsley Hamilton Estates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy and maternity