Mandarin Speaking Lettings Lister
Ready to join our team?
Our vibrant Canary Wharf office has thrown open its doors and is looking for someone like you to become a valuable part of the rapidly expanding team.
We’re ready to hire smart, motivated property specialists with at least 12 months industry experience behind them. To put you ahead of the curve, you’ll receive ongoing training opportunities to compliment your existing skills and expertise giving you an industry edge. Customer care, personal service, and expert knowledge are the values we live by, and we’re looking for individuals who are ready and willing to put them into practice.
Kingsley Hamilton Estates is an established company with departments covering lettings, new homes, sales and property management. We currently have branches in One Canada Square, Canary Wharf and in Beijing, China. The successful candidate will be based in our Canary Wharf office.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated and ambitious Mandarin speaking Lettings Lister to work with a boutique agency who are consistently striving for growth in the heart of Canary Wharf.
Applicants must have residential listing experience along with excellent market knowledge and a good existing client base. We are looking for someone who is driven and determined with a proactive mentality to earn a generous and rewarding bonus scheme.
You may be required to accommodate viewing requests outside of the normal working hours so someone very flexible is what we are looking for.
- Winning new instructions and generating new business
- Delivering high levels of customer service
- Upselling company services
- Being the face of the brand ensuring you are well presented and articulate
- Understanding of the local property market
- Maintaining relationships with Landlords and Introducers
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required
- A full UK driving license is essential
- Mandarin speaking and proficient English speaker
- Right to Work in the UK
- Excellent business development skills and rapport building skills
- Good time management and ability to prioritise workloads
- Excellent planning, organisational and co-ordination skills
- Commitment to high standards and providing a quality service
- Excellent telephone manner and client facing skills
- Excellent communication skills – must be capable of building and maintaining good relationships with team members, other colleagues, clients and agents
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
- An up-to-date understanding of market trends, local property values and an awareness of the local competition would be advantageous
- A very competitive basic salary
- Excellent uncapped bonus scheme
- OTE £35 – £50k
- Defined career progression
- Study support for ARLA qualification
- Pension scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- Plus many more exclusive employee benefits
This Job Description is designed to be a summary of the typical duties of the Lettings Lister role; this is not an exhaustive list and may be reviewed
If you think you’re a perfect fit for the role, we want to hear from you. Apply now, and we’ll be in touch within 48 hours if your application has been successful.