Mandarin Speaking Lettings Negotiator
Ready to join our team?
Our vibrant Canary Wharf office has thrown open its doors and is looking for someone like you to become a valuable part of the rapidly expanding team.
We’re ready to hire smart, motivated property specialists with at least 12 months industry experience behind them. To put you ahead of the curve, you’ll receive ongoing training opportunities to compliment your existing skills and expertise giving you an industry edge. Customer care, personal service, and expert knowledge are the values we live by, and we’re looking for individuals who are ready and willing to put them into practice.
Job Description: Lettings Negotiator – Mandarin Speaking
Salary: Competitive Basic PLUS Commission & Bonus
Kingsley Hamilton Estates has been established for 4 years, and with departments covering lettings, new homes, sales and property management, we are consistently striving for growth. We currently have branches in One Canada Square, Canary Wharf and in Beijing, China. The successful candidate will be based in our Canary Wharf office.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated and ambitious Mandarin speaking Lettings Negotiator to work with a boutique agency in the heart of Canary Wharf.
Previous experience as a Lettings Negotiator is preferred as is a good existing client base. We are looking for someone who is willing to look and hunt for business, can see opportunity in everything, a go getter who is self-motivated and has a positive attitude.
The working hours will be Monday to Thursday 09:00 – 18:30, Friday 09:00 – 18:00 and alternate Saturdays 10:00 – 16:00.
You may be required to accommodate viewing requests outside of the normal working hours so someone very flexible is what we are looking for.
- Generating a targeted number of viewings per week resulting in a targeted number of lettings per week
- Selling all company services strongly and ethically
- Selling our company services to generate new and repeat business
- Registering new applicants
- Booking viewings
- Carrying out viewings
- Carrying out marketing updates as directed
- Negotiating offers under the direction of the Lettings Manager
- Negotiate offer between landlords and tenants
- Gaining market appraisals and looking after landlords to actively promote their using our services
- Leaflet dropping
- Touting and canvassing
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Keeping records of all activity
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required
- Mandarin speaking and proficient English speaker
- Right to Work in the UK – no sponsorship available
- Excellent negotiating skills and rapport building skills
- Good time management and ability to prioritise workloads
- Excellent planning, organisational and co-ordination skills
- Commitment to high standards and providing a quality service
- Excellent telephone manner and client facing skills
- Excellent communication skills – must be capable of building and maintaining good relationships with team members, other colleagues, clients and agents
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
- An up-to-date understanding of market trends, local property values and an awareness of the local competition would be advantageous
- Study support for ARLA qualification
- Season ticket loan
- Health insurance
- Life Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Lifestyle discounts (cinemas, restaurants and high street retail shops)
- OTE £35 – £40k
This Job Description is designed to be a summary of the typical duties of the Lettings Negotiator role; this is not an exhaustive list and may be reviewed.
If you think you’re a perfect fit for the role, we want to hear from you. Apply now, and we’ll be in touch within 48 hours if your application has been successful.