Know where your money goes.
Being open and honest about how much we charge for our service enables us to cultivate your trust – and your confidence is how we measure our success. That’s why we’ve broken down our letting costs below, to simplify everything for you, and to give you peace of mind that you’re in safe hands with us.
Call 020 7078 0214 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We believe the only way to do business is openly and honestly.
Once we’ve found you a suitable tenant, 12% (incl. VAT) of the annual rent will be payable to Kingsley Hamilton Estates. This will be charged prior to the tenancy commencement date.
Our rent collection service is charged at an additional 4.8% (incl. VAT). To help you manage your monthly outgoings, we’ll spread the total 16.8% fee over a term of the tenancy.
For total peace of mind, you can opt in to our fully managed property service. This is charged at an additional 7.2% (incl. VAT), on top of the 12%, spread over a term of the tenancy.
The fee for this service is negotiable, and depends entirely on your circumstances. Get in touch with us to discuss your specific requirements.
The entire rental amount is payable to you less our commission, charged at 26.4% (incl. VAT).
✔ The drawing up of a tenancy agreement is £102 (incl. VAT).
✔ Check in and inventory fees are payable and vary on property size. We only work with vetted companies.
✔ Registration of the tenant’s deposit is charged at £54 (incl. VAT).
✔ Check out fee is chargeable to the tenant only.
✔ A fee of £102 (incl. VAT) is payable to us for a tenancy agreement renewal.
✔ Checking the inventory on behalf of the landlord is £120 (incl. VAT).
EPC – A one off charge of £102 (incl. VAT) is payable to us.
Annual gas safety – This is charged at £102 (incl. VAT).
Insurance for landlords
Kingsley Hamilton Estates is able to exclusively offer Rent Recovery Plus, a service for landlords.
Tenants can’t or won’t pay? We’ve joined forces with leading service provider HomeLet to give you peace of mind that you won’t be out of pocket.
- Cover for the total monthly rent, no matter how many tenants are on the tenancy agreement.
- 100% of the monthly rent paid for up to a maximum of six months from the date of the first arrears.
- Legal expenses up to £50,000 to cover eviction costs if the tenant is in breach of their tenancy agreement.
- Covers breaches of the tenancy agreement by the tenant, including non-payment of rent and expired section 21 notices.
- 50% of the rent paid for up to two months after vacant possession has been obtained, whilst new tenants are found.
- Six or 12-month cover to suit the tenancy.
- Rent Recovery Plus covers the whole property meaning the policy continues even when/if the tenants change.
- Excess or nil excess options available.
If you would like to know more about insurance for landlords, get in touch on 020 7078 0214, and our lettings team will be happy to help.
TO LET- Is this stunning one bedroom 8TH floor apartment in the popular Horizons Tower E14. With 24hr concierge, walking distance to Canary Wharf.
Kingsley Hamilton Estates is proud to present this stunning interior designed spacious 6th floor 2 bed apartment with generous private balcony situated within Ram Quarter.
Kingsley Hamilton is very proud to present this fantastic one bedroom apartment in the exclusive new development of Sugar Quay.
AVAILABLE NOW This stunning one bedroom apartment in the new Landmark Place development located by Tower Bridge and The City of London.